Cattin’s Family Dining Dinner Menu
Puyallup, WA Bar and Grill
Unwind from a busy day by sitting down and sharing a meal with friends. There is something for everyone on our dinner menu, from our house specialties to mouthwatering stakes and tenderloin. Don’t forget to try our special garlic cheese bread while you are here!
Does a busy schedule keep you from enjoying a hearty meal during a regular restaurant’s hours? Come visit Cattin’s Family Dining today at 105 9th Avenue SW at any hour of the day or night, or call 253-256-1434 to check out our monthly special.
Entrees | Favorites
All entrees are served with your choice of two accompaniments and dinner bread. Add side dinner salad or Caesar salad for only 2.50.
- Top Sirloin Steak
- 14.99 6oz Steak 11.59
- 10 oz USDA choice top sirloin steak* perfectly seasoned and cooked to your liking.
- Chicken-Fried Steak
- Hand-breaded and seasoned, tenderized beef grilled to a perfect golden crispness, smothered in country gravy. Our most popular meal!
- Ground Beef Steak
- One half pound ground beef*, broiled and smothered with sautéed mushrooms and brown gravy.
- Rainbow Trout
- Your choice of classic-style trout with lemon or blackened with spices.
- Grilled Salmon
- Lightly seasoned and grilled salmon, topped with lemon-dill sauce.
- Chicken Fried Chicken
- Southern breaded chicken breast topped with our famous country gravy.
- Liver & Sautéed Onions
- With two strips of our smoky bacon prepared the old-fashioned way.
- St. Louis Style Ribs
- 1/2 rack slow-smoked St. Louis style ribs with a sweet honey BBQ sauce.
| Baked Potato (4pm-8pm)
|| Hot Vegetable
| Whipped Potato & Gravy
|| Cup of Soup
| French Fries
|| Tomato Slices
|| Cottage Cheese
- Steak & Shrimp
- 6 oz Top sirloin with a generous portion of breaded shrimp and served with French fries.
- Fish & Chips
- Beer battered white Alaskan fish and fries served with coleslaw and tartar sauce.
- Shrimp Basket
- Breaded shrimp, deep fried and served with fries, coleslaw and cocktail sauce.
- Fettuccini Alfredo
- Rich alfredo sauce and fetttuccini noodles topped with fresh parmesan cheese and served with garlic bread.
- add chicken or shrimp
- Pot Roast
- This is a meal you won’t forget. Served Yankee-style, potatoes and carrots.
- Chicken Strips
- Cripsy breaded chicken tenders served with French fries and your choice of dipping sauce
Prices Subject to Change
*Cooked your way! Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.